Full-time Project Manager at Colton Limited
Colton Limited specializes mainly in manufacturing and distribution of high quality Marine Coatings, sealants, primers and coatings for architectural, wood, and industrial uses. The production is supervised by highly efficient chemists and laboratory scientist whose sole aim is to deliver high performance products that meet the needs of our clients.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- B.Sc, HND, MSC in Quantity Surveying
Interested Candidate should posses the following:
- He must have 15-20years experience
- Previous experience in a structural consulting firm will be an advantage
- Candidate with solid ability to manage multiple projects and manage multiple teams
- Being COREN certified and PMP will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read drawings to specification and using of PM software, e.g. Primavera, Smart Sheet, MS Project, ProjectManager.com, 3D to 5D, AutoCAD, ArchCAD, CivilCAD, Structure CAD and Barley inroad are required.
- Proper understanding of Project Lifecycle from initiation to close-out with international best practice and methodologies is a plus.
- Good knowledge of tendering and bidding, contact management, prepare and review BOQ and BEME.
- Always ready to take up new challenges
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.