Full-time Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
The Unofficial Christmas Party (TUCP) is a shared end of year celebration for corporates. It gives business owners an excellent platform to reward their staff with a high-production-value Christmas party without the attendant hassle and expense of going at it alone on such a grand scale and with considerably more glamour and style than most companies can manage on their own.
The Job :Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- In charge of a specific project or projects.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of project/projects.
- Work closely with team/management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and focused, as well as other departments for support.
- Be in charge of a team to get the job done. Team will include a bunch of creatives who need to stay focused and be “ brought down to earth” from time to time
Requirements & Skills
- Leadership Skills: Ability to stay motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for the team.
- Time Management: Ability to spin multiple plates at once and ensure all timelines are met
- Math and Budgeting: Maintain a budget and ensure project stays within the agreed budget as much as possible
- Resourcefulness: Finding quick and clever ways to overcome challenges and difficulty
- Analytical Skills: Skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during the project. Analyzing data/information and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Very good communication skills; Be able to prepare emails, letters and proposals to support the project
- Presentation skills; Articulate. Will be required to stand in the presence of top management to present ideas
How To Apply