Full-time Proposition Sales and Customer Success Manager at Refinitiv
At Refinitiv, we have a bold vision for the future of the financial community. Formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, we’re now a new company built on a unique open platform, high performance products, and best-in-class data.
The Job : Proposition Sales and Customer Success Managera
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req #: JREQ119118
Job Function: Sales
- As a subject matter expert to pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will act in of support Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for proposition in a given territory with both existing and new customers.
- You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory.
- The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share Refinitiv thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Deep market understanding including:
- Expert understanding of financial market
- Knowledge of relevant market
- Strong understanding of customers’ business model workflow
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a “hunter”
- Strong sales ‘closer’
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Executive presence
- Over 5 years of industry, sales or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives.
How To Apply