Full-time Protege Management: Female Front Desk Receptionist Recruitment
Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Female Front Desk Receptionist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Onna, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
- We are recruiting for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical activities at the desk of our firm client(s) main entrance.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assisting with administrative tasks.
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyse and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilise effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Management Sciences.
- Ideally a female.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognitive experience.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must be proficient in typing.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a secretarial position is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How To Apply