Full-time Protege Management: Male Medical Doctor Recruitment
Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Male Medical Doctor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Onna, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
- We urgently requires the services of qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of a Medical Doctor.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The candidate would provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases.
- The candidate will also undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits.
- The candidate must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so it can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions.
- The role can be demanding so a great deal of patience and physical endurance is required.
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues.
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health.
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition.
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.).
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes).
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients.
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of (2-5) years Post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Computer literate: Proficient in Microsoft Office Package.
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications.
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices.
- Respect for patients’ confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How To Apply