Full-time Protege Management: Nurse Recruitment
Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Nurse
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Onna, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
- We are recruiting for Registered Nurse to join in providing excellent health care benefits and consultancy services internally for our firm client.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualification & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and a state license are essential requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years cognitive experience in medicine.
- BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
- Preferably Male.
- A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How To Apply