Full-time Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited: Business Development Manager Recruitment
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A bright enthusiastic and confident graduate level professional with proven interest and demonstrable track record in sales is required to grow Business Development team
- The successful Business Development applicant will be working for a friendly, exciting, vibrant company set to expand rapidly
- This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking to develop a career in sales.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a passion for client interaction, Business Development and presentations working within a vibrant and exciting industry.
- The successful Business Development candidate will have excellent business development skills, great communication and negotiation skills as well as high personal standards and string desire to develop their sales career and develop within a growing business.
- Generate new business from current clients and database
- Using a consultative approach, build and maintain positive business relationships with key stakeholders, the current client base and potential clients through a consultative approach and using creative solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
- Provide proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Develop a strategy to maximise the potential for the business
- Write accurate and detailed reports as required
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize time and workload
- Excellent negotiator
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.