Full-time Quality Focal Persons Recruitment at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
The Job : Quality Focal Persons
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kaduna, Osun, Nigeria
- This position will be responsible for the identification, assessment and selection of facilities for the adolescent 360 project. Ensure quality standards are maintained in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for teenage girls 15-19 years.
- Provide supportive supervisory visits to providers in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for adolescent girls 15-19 years.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the implementation of all Adolescents 360 service delivery areas.
- Ensure proper documentation and dissemination of monthly activities at the territory level.
- Capacity building for providers in the network
- Coordinate, participate and provide support for research activities in the state.
- Contribute to the development of IEC, promotional materials and job aids through making inputs from the community/provider perspectives during development.
- Must be a Certified Nurse Midwife or possess a Nursing degree (B.Sc Nursing, with current registration with appropriate national regulatory bodies.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years post-NYSC working experience in international health and family planning programmes.
- Must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must be excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
- Candidates should be experienced in donor-funded projects and advocacy skills.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Ability to multitask, mentor and work with minimal supervision.
How To Apply
Location: Kaduna Application Link
Location: Osun Application Link