Full-time Quality Manager at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The Job : Quality Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Under broad direction develops, coordinates and conducts supervision of Quality personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Identifies and evaluates procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and AMO (Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul) functions.
- Coordinate AMO Corrective Action Boards.
- Identifies and develops appropriate documentation for process improvement and project implementation.
- Monitors monthly progress of Quality key performance metrics and Project Management.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements.
- Maintain the calibration of workshop equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Internal Process Audits, implementing solutions and manage continuous improvement.
- Under broad direction will implement strategies to drive quality and reliability initiatives throughout Baker Hughes.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of Quality Management experience
- 3+ year of experience in a Manufacturing or Field environment
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills and knowledge of specific products.
- Knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform quality testing.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Ability to lead root cause analysis and participate in failure management reviews.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Safety knowledge and focus.
- Experience with SAP enterprise software
- 3 years of experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9001, API, TQM)
- 3+ of experience managing a staff
- Supply chain knowledge and work experience.
- Familiar with Drilling Services tools or relevant oil field experience.
- Experience with six-sigma or other similar experience.
- ISO lead auditor certified or certified quality manager/engineer preferred.
How To Apply