Full-time Raeanna Nigeria Limited Massive Vacancies Nationwide
Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
The Job : Technical Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Overview of role:
- To lead, oversee and manage all aspects of Network Operations (Field Maintenance, NOC and technical operations) in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring that these are consistent with Raeanna’s policies and mandate.
- To assist and support the Director of Strategy/Chief Operations Officer in developing the Network Operations programme strategy, plans, proposals and budgets with regards to staff management and operations in line with Raeanna’s mission.
- Plan, prioritise and coordinate all network operations in order to achieve maximum programme outputs.
- Have responsibility for the overall execution of Raeanna Network Operation Centre (NOC) and field operations activities.
- Develop and implement systems and procedures in relation to maximizing productivity of all network operations staff.
- Conducting risk assessment procedures to analyze risk or changes in operations
- Continually develop, ensure implementation of and review Standard Operating Procedures, and other network operations work practices.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits of all technical operations.
- Oversee the training, assessment and monitoring of all staff carrying out technical operations.
- Ensure provision, supply, maintenance and safe and appropriate storage of all necessary technical materials and equipment.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate appropriate training programmes for network operations technical personnel.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all staff to maximize capacity building objectives.
- Manage, motivate and develop the network operations team to perform to a high standard.
- Other assignment that may be assigned by the line manager.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications or Engineering related field.
- At least 8 years of related experience with 5 years of Operations/Project/Resources management.
- Knowledge of the standards, hardware and software associated with various telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supervision and projects/operations management
- Ability to plan and critique the work of telecommunications specialists and professionals.
- Ability to present written technical and narrative information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with public officials, vendors, and other agency managers.
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic plan for the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of a telecommunications system.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.