Full-time Rainoil Limited Cv Submission
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
The Job : Network Administration Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Oghara, Delta
Specialization: Information Technology
- Plans, recommends and assists in the design of telecommunications system to be used within Rainoil
- Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within Rainoil
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Assists the Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Creates accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in the information technology department of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) is required.
How To Apply