Full-time Rainoil Limited Recruitment – Maintenance Technician
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Maintenance Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Cross River, Nigeria
- Hands on experience in valves, pumps and pipelines maintenance.
- Good knowledge of metering systems servicing and maintenance.
- Hands on experience on control panel monitoring and maintenance.
- Should be able to service a power generating set.
- Keep time cards and other routine records of maintenance activities.
- Carry out routine checks on machineries before, during and after each day operations.
- Good team spirit.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Good knowledge of electrical.
- Implement HSE standard in maintenance activities.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in an oil and gas storage depot preferably in maintenance department.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- HSE certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.