Full-time Randstad Technologies: Property Manager – Client Side – Nigeria Recruitment
How would you like to work client side managing a tech companies property interests? They are expanding and your portfolio will continue to grow, beyond office space to include eclectic investments such as hotels, logistics and industrial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently formed PropCo borne out of a growing IT firm that has large ambitions diversified into property. You’ll have excellent autonomy as the “person on the ground” within the business to help formulate strategy, make the right decisions and be appropriately valued.
The Job : Property Manager – Client Side – Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Chance to work Client Side
- Opportunity to formulate strategy and direction of the manageable portfolio
- Play a part in future property investment transactions
- Reporting to the Global Head of Real Estate on the implementation of the strategy set for the buildings
- Managing the lease(s) administration, reviews and renewal.
- To develop the service charge budgeting and reconciliation and submit to the Global Head of Real Estate and Finance.
- To manage rent and service charge collection.
- To ensure the proper financial management and reporting for the property including deposits, bank guarantees etc.
- To manage CAPEX, ensuring compliance with the landlord design and quality standards.
- Working with 3rd party stakeholders.
- Managing fit outs where necessary
- Play a part in monitoring service delivery from suppliers
- Recruitment of a team around you to help you support the property eg Facilities Managers, concierge, soft services, hard services
- A PROVEN track record of commercial property management in Nigeria/Africa
- Able to demonstrate financial and commercial nous on a mixed used portfolio.
- High attention to detail
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a nimble and agile company that has diversified into Real Estate . You will have a chance to shape and develop property management processes and procedures that will be listened to by the global directors.
If you this sounds like something you don’t want to miss out on, get in touch now to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
How To Apply
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Interested and qualified?