Full-time Realtor Specialist at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
The Job : Realtor Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for driven and experienced real estate agents to join our growing team. In this position, you will buy and sell properties, while acting as an intermediary between buyers and sellers.
- You will study property listings, list and advertise properties and represent clients when discussing sales. You will also advise clients accordingly and give exceptional service.
- Perform Administrative duties
- Be relevant & stay informed about latest changes in real estate industry
- Source clients for lease and sales of our properties listed on our property portfolio
- Accompany clients to property sites
- Deliver Outstanding Customer Service
- Draft and prepare offers and paperwork
- Track and advance business objectives
- Develop business leads
- Show properties and assist buyers in finding the right property for their needs
- Negotiate sale on behalf of clients
- Advertise and market vacant properties
- Document property interior and exterior with photos
- Perform detailed inspections and close out on sales and lease
- Research local market for value and comparable pricing
- Advise clients on the buying process, legal requirements and market conditions
- Maintain and update property listings on company website and other means
- Coordinate advertising services and listings for properties
- Network & build connections, continue education and training
Requirement and Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Estate Management, Marketing or relevant degree
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Knowledge of real estate sales process is an advantage
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets and schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using (Realtor Specialist) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted