Full-time Reckitt Benckiser (RB): Supply Planning Manager Recruitment
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Supply Planning
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Pivotal to our ability to deliver on our commitments, you’ll be responsible for accurate Supply forecasting. From planning production to purchasing raw materials and forecasting future supply. You’ll take new information – such as sales or promotional activity – and historic trends and understand the impact on supply. You’ll challenge when necessary. Critically, you’ll provide clear communication between our sales, supply services, finance and manufacturing teams.
You’ll succeed because
- You’re passionate about meeting production targets and know how to manage complex supply chains. You have delivered outstanding results in a planning or similar role.
- You’re able to work with a wide range of data – promotional, run rates, trends and seasonality – and use both ERP and your own judgement to achieve alignment. Importantly, you’re self-motivated and able to collaborate effectively to influence other teams.
You’ll love it because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply