Full-time Reckitt Benckiser: Supply Planning Manager Recruitment
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
The Job : Supply Planning Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of Supply Planners in ensuring that optimum/required inventory level of both Raw Materials (RM) and Finished Goods (FG) in each plant and toll milling facilities are maintained in order to meet or exceed customer order fill rates. The said activities are supported through collaboration with RMS, Logistics, and Demand Planners, as wells as applying proven supply chain management practices (e.g. S&OP, FIFO, etc.).
- The position will be a vital member of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) together with other representatives from Supply Chain, RMS, Finance, Plant Operations, Commercial (Sales) and SMT.
- The Supply Planning Manager position is responsible for the inventory control activities associated with RM and FG.
- Ensure that optimum inventory level of raw materials (RM) and Finished Goods (FG) in each plant are maintained to meet or exceed customer order fill rates.
- Identify and resolve supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
- Liaise with RMS/Merchant and Logistics for any supply-related issues (e.g. quantity delivered, reformulation, pricing, delivery schedule, etc.)
- Ensure and implement control in managing raw materials and finished goods inventory to prevent losses and/or shrinkages. Conduct regular security checks to ensure inventory completeness.
Sales and Operations Planning:
- Actively participate in the coordination of cross-functional activities to ensure that supply of raw materials and finished goods (FG) in each location are sufficient basis the demand forecast.
- Utilization of a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Administrative functions and any other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Timely and accurate submission of required reports.
- Effective management of subordinates which includes coaching and mentoring.
- Engineering graduate or its equivalent.
- 5 to 7 of overall experience in Supply Chain.
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management specifically in terms of raw material and finished goods.
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Work experience in data analysis is preferred.
- Knowledge of any Demand Planning and/or WMS software is an advantage.
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office.
How To Apply