Full-time Recore Limited: Human Resources/Admin Manager Recruitment
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals.
A newly emerged firm has requested our services in the provision of top-level managers with unquestionable integrity and expertise at its best. We are currently recruiting experienced senior manager to occupy the position below with adequate knowledge of the required job description:
The Job : Human Resources/Admin Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Leads development of organization’s HR goals, objectives, and systems including provision of leadership for Human Resources activities strategic planning.
- Develop and monitor HR annual budget (Salaries and HR services), employee recognition, company philanthropic and charitable giving, and benefits administration.
- Regular review of Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manage the organization’s website, recruiting, culture, and company information including the Intranet, wikis, newsletters, etc.
- Coordinates HR training programs and provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees incorporating workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Lead implementation of performance management system including staff ranking and personal/ employee development programs.
- Establish in-house employee training system, where required, to address company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, cross-training, measurement of training impact, etc.
- Support managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants; monitor corporate training budget and maintain employee training records.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with their reports. Regularly engage managers to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Lead investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Support the CEO in the review and approval of management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Manage the organization’s wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversee the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Routinely carry out competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff; monitor the benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Ensure compliance with existing governmental and labor, legal and government reporting requirements; ensure zero company exposure to lawsuits.
- Design, direct and manage process for managing succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- When required, deploy IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in HR related role.
- Professional certification in HR is a necessity. Masters certification in related role is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and Resume as attachments to: [email protected] with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.