Full-time RedCloud Technology: Pre-Sales Manager Recruitment
RedCloud is a leading technology firm based in London, UK. With regional offices across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an innovative new technology platform. Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world’s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily.
The Job : Pre-Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Managing the product cycle from the business opportunity to the definition of the product pre-development
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and non-customers
- Define and implement a structured way of handling opportunities – first client meeting / solution pitch / RFP response / presentation etc
- Anchoring client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos / team discussions and front ending the discussion
- Assist Sales and Marketing in pitch and positioning
- Conduct primary and secondary research; Generate and qualify market analytics / research
Requirements for the Pre-Sales Manager
- Experience of product management, focusing on supply chain solutions
- Experience in providing Payment related products to the Banking or Financial Services sector. Including but not limited to Payments, Mobile Banking, Digital Wallet, Banking services (Lending, saving, insurance, etc.)
Working with a technology pioneer you will receive excellent remuneration and the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively and encourage ambition and creativity.
If you are interested in applying please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
“RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
How To Apply