Full-time Regional Sales Manager at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
The Job : Regional Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Implement the sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieve sales plans, sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Manage & coordinate regional sales activities and all sales employees through performance management and coaching to maximize account sales.
- Drive actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively
- Manage and monitor all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region.
- Liaise with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting.
- Establishing MTD & YTD sales by depot/category/brand
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership/Distributor Management
- Create regional development plan focusing on sales volume, market share/coverage and distribution.
- Drive daily and quarterly engagement with the STCs to review depot performance and define action plan to correct/improve performance.
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills.
How To Apply