Full-time Revenue Planning Manager at Mondelez International LLC
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
The Job : Revenue Planning Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1904956
Job: Sales Revenue Planning
The Role Purpose
- Sales Revenue Planning own the health of the category commercial plan for the category & delivery of the plan with the category & sales teams.
- As the primary sales contact for each category, Is accountable for the overall category commercial plan for the BU, (by customer & RE) vs AC plan and IBP process Owns the cross-functional alignment and Marketing plan, delivering against the budgets & resources to achieve the sales plan, in conjunction with the sales and category team, Finance, Demand planning & CS&L (Customer Service and Logistics).
- Define the annual bottom – up customer / channel plan to meet the BU AC targets & IBP forecast
- Define required investments / resources & enablers for effective execution by customer & channel
- In conjunction with finance, demand planning & CS&L deliver the month / QTR & AC target
- Ensure that the perfect store standards are planned across customers & retail environments
- Review customer & channel plan performance & profitability
- Deliver innovation to market on time in full
- Deliver category big bet activity plan
- Drive targets for distribution & visibility via perfect store
- Adjust plans as needed to hit overall objectives
- Manage to trade spend budgets, promotion plans & improve customer profitability
- Customer / channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews
- Deliver customer & channel ROI
- Prioritize change / improvement initiatives
- Define and manage the deployment of the IBP processes & application
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years FMCG experience preferable.
- Experience of working with Distributors across different channels or experience of working in the Modern Trade / Value channel.
- Experience in one of the following areas (sales revenue planning, space planning, junior brand manager, and cross functional).
How To Apply