Full-time Risk, Independence and Legal Administrator at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
The Job :Risk, Independence and Legal Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition code: 149765
Business Unit: Internal Services
- The RIL Administrator will be responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance support activities to ensure a high standard of compliance with the underlying regulations.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Work with the team to coordinate RIL activities such as planning, monitoring, roll out, execution and reporting of engagement acceptance testing process
- Support in the development of quality independence presentations as and when necessary, and communicate ideas in clear, logical flow
- Update and develop independence learning for staff and new direct entry partners/directors and ensure learning programmes are rolled out to partners/managers and staff
- Plan and execute independence inspection and testing in an effective, efficient and timely manner and deliver quality reporting
- Pay close attention to risk issues and demonstrate confidentiality
- Ensure all work areas are adequately controlled with respect to confidentiality requirements and risk
- Effectively provide the required level of support based on an appropriate display of knowledge of the business
- Track and monitor business unit strategy and support/ensure implementation
- Effectively provide secretarial support and record management such as minutes taking, report, correspondence management, office space management to ensure a clean and orderly office environment, etc.
- Organize meetings, manage the Chief Risk Officer’s calender, travel logistics etc.
- Ensure up to date records and appropriate recording of relevant information as assigned and applicable
- Ensure only the highest level of quality is delivered in all areas of work
- Other tasks as may be assigned
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- A degree in legal studies (e.g. LL.B./B.L.) will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of credits in five Ordinary Level – WASSCE/GCE/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Relevant certifications in ACCA, ACA, CIA, CFE will also be an added advantage
- Previous experience in an administrative/legal position is essential
- A fair understanding of Risk Management and Regulatory requirements for different industries will also be valuable
- Applicants must have a keen interest in developing their skills in the Risk and Independence areas of the business
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times is desirable
- Must be analytical and possess effective decision making skills
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier, scanners, printers, etc.
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
How To Apply