Full-time Rovedana Limited: Vehicle Inspection Officer Vacancy
Rovedana Limited – When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
The Job : Vehicle Inspection Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client, is currently expanding operations into the city of Port Harcourt and we are currently in search of Vehicle Inspection Officers for the city
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- Proven experience as Auto Mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
How To Apply
Send Cv with title Vehicle Inspection Officer to – [email protected]