Full-time Royal Haskoning: Construction Manager Recruitment
Royal HaskoningDHV has been making a world of difference in people’s lives since 1881. As an independent international engineering and project management consultancy, we have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for more than 137 years.
The Job : Construction Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
As a construction manager you are expected to deliver total success to allocated projects in green- and brown-field manufacturing environments.
You will be leading and managing multidisciplinary (site) teams and act as the single point of contact to the client and the stakeholders.
Construction Management of industrial buildings (FMCG/F&B).
- Scope, Time, Cost, Risk, Quality and Procurement Management.
- In charge of the construction management team during the execution phase.
- Chair regular coordination of technical meetings with the design & engineering team and also the contractors and other involved parties.
- Prepare construction schedules, and closely monitor the progress achieved. Interface management (Civil/MEP/Equipment) is considered as an important responsibility of the Construction Manager.
- Inspection and review of all (shop) drawings.
- Review, monitor and advise the client on variation orders by contractors and do the appropriate technical and financial negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Preparation of Contract Documents, Specifications, Bills of Quantities and supervision activities
- Liaise with all levels of clients, local authorities, contractors and specialist consultants on administrative and technical subjects
- Providing sound engineering judgement and advice.
- Writing technical and financial proposals.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- 10-15 years’ experience in construction management and coordination (interface management) related roles within complex projects.
- Industrial oriented projects (factories, warehouses, and comparable) for Multinational clients.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (civil/structural/mechanical)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, presentation abilities, AUTOCAD.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Royal HaskoningDHV is looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
How To Apply