Full-time Royal Haskoning Ongoing Recruitment
Royal HaskoningDHV has been making a world of difference in people’s lives since 1881. As an independent international engineering and project management consultancy, we have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for more than 137 years.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You will be responsible for Project Management in design & engineering field of work and being the end responsible for the project during the construction phase.
- As a project manager you are expected to deliver total success to allocated projects in green- and brown-field manufacturing environments.
- You will be leading and managing multidisciplinary RHDHV teams and act as the single point of contact to the client.
- In the current business environment, multinational clients are increasingly requesting RHDHV to develop business cases together with them in which engineering is fully integrated. These business cases subsequently are translated into conceptual design studies and master plans. In line with the above, you are expected to understand our client´s primary processes.
- Manage and lead large scale design and engineering projects in a multi stakeholder environment throughout a complete project life cycle, supporting our multinational clients to make the best value decisions.
- Develop, lead and manage the RHDHV (design/site) team during project development and delivery.
- Initiate projects together with clients, coordinate stakeholder input, analyse and appraise production solutions, prepare project briefs and business cases and gain the necessary approvals within the client’s organization.
- Be in charge of all project controls: e.g. planning, cost control, risk control, quality control, project administration and contract management.
- Extensive knowledge of Design Coordination.
- Writing technical and financial proposals.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Civil, Mechanical engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary engineering and construction projects, preferably in the FMCG and F&B market.
- Qualified professional, project management knowledge/certifications (IPMA, Prince, ..)
- Proven track record in managing medium & large-scale projects.
- Previous employment by a manufacturing company is an advantage.
- International mindset and willingness to travel for short/medium/long term assignments.
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effortlessly adjust yourself in an international and culturally diverse environment and able to act as coach and mentor for other staff.
Being able to build and maintain a trusted advisor status with clients.
Be aware of local and international standards and developments in the fields of health and safety and sustainability and actively promote these in your projects.
How To Apply