Full-time Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo Recruitment – External Auditor
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo – Applications are invited from qualified and interested Audit firms for appointment as:
The Job : External Auditor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Owo, Ondo, Nigeria
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Corperate Affairs Commission by submission of certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration, whichever is applicable.
- Evidence of the firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for Ondo State.
- Evidence of current practicing license.
- The firm’s profile stating the key personnel, their roles, designation, qualifications and years of experience. Copies of professional qualification certificates of the key staff with the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) must be attached.
- Evidence of work experience of the firm in executing or having executed similar assignments by submission of letter of engagement and evidence of successful completion of same in the last three years.
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three years.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Evidence of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors. Consultants and service providers by inclusion of the interim Registration Report valid for 2018 issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates (Audit firms) should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications in sealed envelopes marked “Appointment of External Auditors” to:
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo,
Note: Only shortlisted firms shall be contacted.