Full-time SABMiller: Operator – Packaging Recruitment
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Operator – Packaging
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: OPKG4442
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Junior
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Operator- Packaging will:
- Operate machine and equipment according to the work instructions.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Carry out Autonomous Operations (ATO)
- Apply the Manufacturing Way principles and practices
- Adhere to safe working practices at all times.
- Monitor and control the process
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
Key competencies and attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams.
How To Apply