SABmiller Plc: Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids Recruitment
SABmiller Plc is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: SAB-506
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids.
- The Successful candidate will perform optimisation /modifications of process control systems.
- He/she will also Support the installation of process control systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimizations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment with regards to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Troubleshoot Brewing, Packaging and Utilities process control systems.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- HND /B. Sc in Electrical Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years in a Utilities Brewery production environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications/CV to: [email protected] Please use the position advertised as subject of the mail.