Full-time SABmiller Plc: Raw Materials Operator Vacancy
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Raw Materials Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: ABI050
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Receive and store raw materials
- Provide raw materials to production
- Complete all documentation. Stock take are performed & recorded as per work instruction.
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk-free standards
- Complete raw materials issue administration
- Complete raw material delivery quality checks
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of an HND in Science (Preferably Biological Sciences) or Engineering,
- Previous experience in similar role will be added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good understanding of Inventory Management
- Health safety and environment
- Data management / handling
- Good Record Keeping
How To Apply