Contract Sahara Group (Oil & Gas) Cv Submission
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
The Job : Business Technology Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
JOB GRADE SUPERVISOR
LINE MANAGER BUSINESS INNOVATION MANAGER
The Business Technology Analyst will implement, support, and enhance all internal business applications and processes across Sahara Group. The role performs these activities by evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as synthesis of innovative business solutions.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Help balance business requirements with technical feasibility.
- Recommends changes in business process in place of complex solutions where possible.
- Synthesis of out-of-the-world tech ideas to solve current and future business problems.
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts i.e. “as is” processes and “to-be” process flows
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts .i.e. communication of ideas to application developers
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements.
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets.
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the department.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Supports team goals and perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
- Stron quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
- 2 – 5 years of cognate (Post-NYSC) working experience in a similar role
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analysing user input and requirements.
- Experience with data querying and data mapping work
- Experience documenting user stories/requirements, and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Candidates must be highly imaginative and open-minded
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Candidates must be tech-savvy
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Board of Directors
- Application Developers
- Business Heads
- External stakeholders
How To Apply
Interested, please send your resume to [email protected]