Full-time Sahara Group Ongoing Recruitment
Asharami Synergy is the downstream arm of the Group with over 20 years of experience, our downstream expertise covers product procurement, bulk sales and distribution of petroleum products across the globe. The business has storage terminals across Africa, the Middle East and Europe with a combined capacity in excess of 300million liters for a range of refined petroleum products. Recently, the Group expanded operations in Eastern Africa focused on enhancing the availability of refined petroleum products in the region.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Executive Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the CEO; organizing and coordinating executive outreach and external relations efforts; and overseeing special projects.
- The Executive Assistant enhances the executive’s effectiveness by providing information, management support and representing the executive to others.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services and opportunities.
- Liaise with external agencies, vendors and regulatory bodies to ensure we have excellent reputation.
- Establish standards, work schedules and procedures for better office operations.
- Design and implement policies for the effective coordination of the directors’ office.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Facilitate adherence to performance management, protocol and system within the CEO’s office.
- Acts as an intermediary and establishes protocol between the CEO and members of staff.
- Oversee the coordination of travel and protocol arrangements for the CEO.
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Oversee the operations of the CEO’s Office Support staff.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the CEO.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- A University degree in a Social Science course (Business Administration, Marketing etc.)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role.
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Knowledge of standard Office administrative practices and procedure.
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Good Client Relationships
- Good reporting Skills
- Social Media Management Mastery
- Attention to Detail
- Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Articulate, effective written/Verbal communication across boundaries.
- A team player with an international outlook
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Result-oriented attitude
- Confidence and discretion
- Efficient time management.
- Top Management
- All Staff
- External clients and Major Stakeholders
- Government Agencies Other companies within the group.
How To Apply