Sales and Marketing Executives at Stratagem Energy Management Company
We are Nigeria’s emerging energy management company for manufacturers, entrepreneurs, SMEs, NGOs, and Residences that want to reduce cost and maximize outcomes through effective and efficient acquisition and use of energy.
We pride ourselves in delivering innovative energy management solutions to manufacturing organisations, commercial buildings, SME’s, homes, NGOs, government agencies, and Entrepreneurs.
The Job : Sales and Marketing Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
SALES EXECUTIVE will work closely with Marketing Manager to promote Sales and Services. He will have to be target oriented and ability to meet the sales expectation. He should have the ability to give product presentation to clients and assess the customer requirements. He will be working with the Marketing Manager and has to provide Sales Reports.
Education: Must be a graduate (BSC/ HND)
Skills and Experience
- Must have worked with any Engineering/Renewable Energy Field.
- Work Experience: 2-5 Years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Make initial customer contact through visits or calls.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback to the company on buying trends.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Maintain good relationship with the company’s existing customers and new customers by providing support information and guidance.
- Develop detailed territory plans.
- Achieve monthly/yearly targets as will be assigned.
- Prepare sales reports by analysing and summarizing information.
- Review self-sales performance from time to time with a view to improve it.
- Properly address sales objections, in order to get customers to purchase products.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options to customers.
How To Apply
Qualified & Suitable Candidate should forward their CVs to: [email protected], using the position applied for as subject of the mail