Full-time Schneider Electric Nigeria Recruitment – Sales Representative, Industry & Projects
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
The Job : Sales Representative, Industry & Projects
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve profitable growth for the entire portfolio of Schneider Electrics’ products and services
- Cover the designated region and provide support to the Head, Industry & Projects
- Carry annual sales quota for each of the chosen accounts for One SE portfolio as well as for specific businesses
- Be the trusted advisor for chosen accounts to provide them solutions within entire Schneider perimeter
- Act as an industry expert for F&B processes and advise CTAs/Proximity Accounts about the Schneider solutions based on global/industry best practices.
- Closely work with Head Industry & Projects Leader in developing and executing annual business plans of CTAs/Proximity Accounts in Nigeria
- Work with all the stakeholders within SE (prescription, marketing, Proximity and Targeted sales teams, tendering and ECI) as well as with key stakeholders on the customer side
- Be the central point of contact and responsibility for customer problem resolution and satisfaction.
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience
- Engineering degree
- Background in selling turnkey electrical power distribution, process control system and digital services for F&B Industry is desirable
- Ability to structure thoughts and articulate well
- Hands on experience in at least one of the sub-segments of F&B (dairy, brewery, biscuits, confectionery, bakery)
- Repeat business and customer satisfaction is key
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “(State) Sales Rep” as mail subject.