Full-time Seamfix: Administrative Assistant Recruitment
Seamfix is a team of smart and passionate individuals committed to building solutions that play a key role in meeting the growing global demands for identity management. We help businesses across continents achieve their business goals using technology, impacting the lives of millions in the process.
The Job : Administrative Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Administrative Assistant will be involved in planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems by devising ways to streamline processes.
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders.
- Facilities maintenance and facilities checks on building, plumbing, power, generators, air conditioners and inverters.
- Manage existing and prospective vendors to ensure company gets good quality and price for items.
- Supervise and monitor company drivers, security, cleaners and junior staff overall.
- Schedule maintenance, servicing, repairs and paper renewal for company’s vehicle.
- Facilitate monthly work tool survey and repairs, asset stock taking, auction and sale management, etc.
- Liaise with Admin lead to handle requests and queries from Senior and Executive Managers.
- Other functions as assigned by your Line Manager.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in a reputable university.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot office equipment and other office electrical gadgets.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good attention to details.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Impeccable integrity.
How To Apply