Full-time Seamfix Nigeria Limited Recruitment- DevOps Engineer
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : DevOps Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The DevOps Engineer will work with the Software Engineering team to deploy and operate all systems, to help automate and streamline Seamfix operations and processes.
- This role will be responsible to maintain DevOps tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, Nagios, Graylog & the deployment of application and web servers to test staging environment.
- A First class or Second-class upper degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related relevant discipline
- 1-3 years relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration or similar CI tools
- Knowledge of build systems like maven and ant
- Knowledge of at least one of these scripting languages – Shell, Python, Perl
- Prior experience in Java or PHP programming languages
- Expertise in administering application & servers like tomcat, jboss (wildfly), Apache/Nginx
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS
- Knowledge of log management tools
- Knowledge of RDMBS and NoSQL databases
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
All shortlisted CVs will be engaged within 72 hours of application. We look forward to hearing from you!