Please login/register to apply for this job.
13 Apr 2019
Full-time Secretary at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain company’s databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
How To Apply