Full-time Sellafield Energy Resources Limited: Accounting Executive Recruitment
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
The Job : Accounting Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The finance and Accounting executives support the financial goals of the organization by ensuring effectiveness of accounting activities. This often includes financial planning, Budgeting Auditing and management of internal controls.
- Oversee operations of the account department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to achieve those goals.
- Manage income, expenditure and payroll.
- Conduct periodic financial Auditing.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation’s (FIRS, TAX, PECOM) and accounting principles
- Allocate resources and manage cash flow
- Prepare financial statement and budget for management or client report.
- Advise management on financial policies and control.
- Produce and analyse monthly and annual account/report.
- Extensive knowledge of financial trend both within the company and general market pattern.
- Minimum of HND in Finance or Accounting related discipline.
- Good level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail in preparing and entering financial and payroll information.
- Vast Experience in Financial planning, Budgeting, Auditing
- Experience in Pay-rolling figures for large numbers.