Full-time Senior Account Manager at Honeywell International Incorporated
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
The Job : Senior Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: HRD42725
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Process Automation and Instrumentation Business.
- You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate solutions and value proposition.
- You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
- Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
- Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Willingness to travel
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
How To Apply