Full-time Senior Accountant at The GIG Group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.
The group believes that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any perceptive investor. Our group is, therefore, motivated to continually scout for new opportunities and developing same into very profitable entities.
The Job : Senior Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Posting of transactions to the appropriate ledger.
- Reconciling of cash book and bank statement.
- Daily review of subsidiaries/terminals account
- Investigating financial transactions at terminals to discover fraud.
- Preparing of monthly and yearly financial statements
- Analysing financial statement for management use.
- Liaising and maintaining relationship with banks and insurance companies.
- Keeping and updating fixed register.
- Monitoring of companies obligations for necessary action.
- Processing of daily payment request and posting.
- Bsc/HND in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related course.
- ACCA/ICAN certified at the professional level of any of the two.
Other required skill:
He/she must be proficient in use of Sage & Microsoft Excel.
How To Apply