Full-time Senior Commercial Manager at Siemens Nigeria
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
The Job : Senior Commercial Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 99984
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full-time
Job Family: Finance
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
About the Role
- A Commercial Manager who will be responsible for managing commercial operations in our Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas business unit.
- This role will be responsible for driving performance, optimize processes and provide strong direction in execution of all commercial tasks, with a strong ability to work independently.
Drive performance, optimize processes
- Identify contractual risks and opportunities and recommend business oriented mitigations/ actions and/or alternative solutions in collaboration with the other members of the team.
- Ensure professional internal and external stakeholder management
- Manage customer expectations and execute projects to the satisfaction of the customer, creating additional business opportunities out of the ongoing project
- Strategic and commercial ability to play a part in the growth of the business by building a high performing finance function.
- Ensure that the company risk management methodology and agreed processes are effectively deployed and adhered to and that any significant issues within the business are brought to attention in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with IFRS reporting guidelines
- Ensure regular and accurate financial planning controlling and reporting and a concurrent costing to optimize the Business unit profit and cash flow
- Reporting to the Head of Division Commercial, and partnering with Head of Other departments to deliver the Business unit strategy.
- Pro-actively managing working capital, cash flow and funding requirements, including credit control and supplier payments
What do I need to qualify?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good numerical skills and the ability to interpret and apply accounting and other relevant guidelines
- Result and quality orientation with an eye for detail to ensure an excellent accuracy of work
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail – ability to express complex commercial issues simply and coherently is essential
- Professional qualification with relevant Accounting body (i.e. ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, etc)
- 10 years post qualification experience in similar role.
How To Apply