Full-time Senior Executive Pre-sales Engineer Recruitment at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Executive Pre-sales Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
- To advise on bid / no bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- To work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / software solutions business
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel for client meetings
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the Subject of the mail