Full-time Senior Internal Control Analyst at Mondelez International LLC – Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
The Job : Senior Internal Control Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1900958
Job: Internal Controls
- This position requires proactive and creative individuals with sound mind for continuous learning and improvement. Senior Internal control analysts should have strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft programs like Excel and PowerPoint. The Senior IC analysts should have effective communication skills in order to collaborate with colleagues on streamlining work processes, as well as interfacing with organizational management and external stakeholders.
- Cultural awareness and integrity are equally vital in this role.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of accounting and auditing and of the requirements of the standards for the professional practice of Internal Auditing.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and with confidence, formally and informally
- Anticipates impact of own style on others when communicating and collaborating; balances diplomacy with assertiveness
- Ability to lead and participate in multiple audit projects and ensuring there are minimal comments from review.
- Positive influence on team and stakeholders and always apply problem-solving techniques.
- A team player that exhibits passion for their responsibilities and contributions to the organization.
- Possesses very inquisitive, independent work ethic, initiative, timeliness, productivity, commitment to continuous improvement, and drive for completeness.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity
Technical Expertise and Qualifications:
- Ability to prepare work programs for assigned audits, conduct audit assignments and document results of work done in accordance with the internal audit and control policies and procedures.
- Evaluates design and operation of internal controls and develops solutions with stakeholders to improve risk management and controls
- Advanced knowledge of auditing and working paper procedures and techniques
- Applies data analysis in audit projects to provide insight and support conclusions
- Independently seeks out opportunities for relevant learning and applies to projects
- Articulates risk arising from project work
- Understands basic business and IT processes – such as SAP application
- Coordinates the execution of the Company’s Control Self Assessment Process, Continuous Control Monitoring and deep dive reviews, and collates findings in line with Audit program.
- Actively participate in new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls and embedded business process meets all control requirements.
- Support fraud and special investigation reviews and non-compliance reporting process, reviewing of key documentation and data analyses.
- Supports and provides ideas for continuous improvement in Internal Control and Audit
- Strives for excellence and encourages others to do so.
- Works autonomously knowing when to escalate or seek support.
- Executing financial and operational audits, testing SOX-404 controls and leading special projects.
- In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the applicant should possess minimum of first degree; preferably in accounting, finance, or a related field and ACA, ACCA etc. six (6) years cognate experience is preferred in any of the big four (4) Audit firm.
How To Apply