Full-time Senior Piping & 3D PDMS Engineer – Port Harcourt Recruitment at GUS Consulting Ltd
GUS Consulting Ltd is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
The Job : Senior Piping & 3D PDMS Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Prepare Piping design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of Piping Drawings, isometric, PGA etc
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Piping calculations (input to sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Review Piping deliverables performed by Engineers, 3D Model Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks,
- Supervise and coach Piping engineers and trainees.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Have some construction experiences.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
- Min. 6 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Caesar 11, 3D PDMS, PDMS Admin. etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI, AGA, IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.