Full-time Service and Maintenance Manager at Beamco Nigeria Limited
Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
The Job : Service and Maintenance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Service Center and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the Total Management & Operations of the Service Center and Field (Onshore /Offshore) Maintenance Projects covering a wide range of Rotating and Filtration Equipment (reciprocating, centrifugal pumps, screw compressors etc..) located in various locations throughout the Nigerian territory.
- In addition, he will oversee all operational matters from QHSE implementation, Staffing, Business and Strategy Development, Client satisfaction as well as full responsibility of the Service Center Profitability.
- Oversee and manage all operations in the Service Center and Field jobs.
- Manage and coordinate activities while focusing on improving the profitability, capability and diversity of services provided by the Service Center in addition to expanding the business operations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, streamline operations, enhance processes to increase operational efficiency, provide high quality services to clients, while maintaining profitability.
- Develop and maintain technical standards and guidelines to drive and promote an Incident Free environment/culture among the workforce in the Facility or on the field.
- Lead and manage a workforce comprised of maintenance supervisors, team leaders, technicians, QA/QC and HSE supervisors and other personnel in addition to workflows and behaviors in order to improve the performance of the facility and deliver safe and reliable operations on daily basis.
- Provide technical support and direction for technical teams prior to conducting jobs and projects:
- Types of projects include breakdown (troubleshooting), preventive maintenance, and overhauling of client equipment as per contractual requirements and according to OEM standards.
- Job activities could take place on the field, onshore or offshore or at the Workshop Facility.
- Provide expert solutions to problems and support teams in delivering on their targets and meeting deadlines.
- Prepare all necessary project-related Reports, Schedules & Proposals while focusing on delivering high quality service and customer satisfaction and maintain profitability.
- Review / prepare contractual documentation as required including SOW, HSE, QA/QC, etc…
- Take responsibility for hiring, managing, training and developing a competent maintenance workforce in addition to monitoring performance . This includes Mechanical / E&I Team Leaders, Technicians, Supervisors, HSE Officers & Supervisors, QA/QC Officers & Supervisors, Coordinators and Workshop/ Machine shop Personnel.
- Interface and hold meetings directly with Client Maintenance Teams and Managers in order to identify new opportunities and further develop activities of the Service Center.
- Interface directly with contract holders, asset owners or other client personnel to ensure client satisfaction, and provide feedback and support as per contractual agreement.
- Oversee and approve the selection, purchasing, and management of the inventory of all necessary maintenance parts and supplies for the Workshop.
- Select and supervise sub-contractors where necessary.
- Participate in Top Management strategic meetings to align on the organizational business strategy and suggest new avenues to optimize the operations of the Service Center.
- Minimum years of experience 20 years
- Previous experience in Managing workshops and various service teams
- Previous hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and repair of different types of rotating equipment ( including, pumps, compressors, turbines, etc…)
- Previous experience with OEMs is a plus
- Exceptional leadership qualities, including mentoring and motivational skills
- Equipment and process knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of all maintenance principles including condition monitoring, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSE principles and guidelines.
- Excellent command of English language
How To Apply