Full-time Sigma Consult: Optometrist Recruitment
Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
The Job : Optometrist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are searching for a talented and qualified Optometrist to join our team.
- As the Optometrist, you will be expected to use your skills and knowledge to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. Your duties will include conducting eye examinations, prescribing corrective lenses, and determining patients’ visual alertness.
- To qualify for this role, you must be licensed and possess in-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders, conditions, and treatment. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes and liver failure.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- A minimum of 2 years ‘experience as an Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
N200,000 – N300,000/month.
How To Apply