Full-time Sigma Consulting Group for a World Class Hospital Recruitment – Pharmacy Technician
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a world class Hospital located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Pharmacy Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are recruiting for the position of a Pharmacy Technician for our client, a world class hospital located in Lekki, Lagos.
We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions. You will also undertake tasks such as to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Process prescriptions electronically/manually and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as a pharmacy technician
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession
Salary Offer 0 ~ ₦50,000
Experience Level Manager
Total Years Experience 3-5
How To Apply
Send CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.