Full-time SIMS Nigeria Limited: Expat Brand Manager Recruitment
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
The Job : Expat Brand Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Brand Manager monitors market trends, oversees marketing activities, generates and drives go-to-market strategies with the sole aim of increasing brand market share, sales and profitability.
- Responsible for in-depth market competitor analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities as well as develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Responsibility for all channels sales growth for the brand, especially Modern trade.
- Management of products life-cycles (including line cessations)
- Design and Execute brand marketing plans in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Ensure brand’s sales, market share and profitability targets are met in line with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for incremental expansion of dealership base.
- Design and management of promotional and sponsorship activities.
- Responsible for providing input in the production of adverts, email and online campaigns, road shows e.t.c
- Responsible for liasing with the Brand principal on behalf of the organization
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy PSI for the brand
- Pilot innovations and create new markets.
- Responsible for new product introductions.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales/marketing and brand management
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry.
How To Apply