Full-time SIMS Nigeria Limited Massive Cv Submission
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
The Job : Sales Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 0219-SSEC
Locations: Lagos, Akure, Uyo, Ilorin, Kano
- The ideal candidate must be a dynamic and charismatic male with good communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Generation of Sales & collections from old dealers and creating new ones.
- Minimum of an HND or B.Sc. in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years field Sales experience in the FMCG industry
The Job : Talent Acquisition Officer
Ref No: 0219-STAO
- The Talent Acquisition Officer will lead the implementation of traditional and emerging recruitment strategies to provide the organization with a competitive advantage in attracting talent with the right fit.
- Effective and efficient management of the entire company’s recruitment process.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Management or Social Sciences. (A professional HR qualification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
The Job : Area Sales Manager
Ref No: 0219-SASM
Locations: East, West & North-East
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
- Management of the company’s Sales operations, personnel and market assets in the affected territory
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline (An MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be an advantage).
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in a Sales driven environment. (Experience in the FMCG industry and previous experience in a similar position are added advantages)
- Travel flexibility is a must as successful candidate will travel often.
The Job : National Sales Manager (Trade)
Ref No: 0219-SNSM
- Management of the company’s field Sales operations and leadership of the Salesforce
- The ideal candidate should possess strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the local consumer electronics and home appliances market.
- He should be analytical, charismatic and must possess excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline (an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be an advantage).
- Minimum of 10 years’ Sales Management experience in a reputable Electronics & Home Appliances marketing organization, at least 2 years of which must have been in a national role.
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package.
The Job : Management Trainee (Trade)
Ref No: 0219-SMGT
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt, Abuja & Kano
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Minimum of an MBA Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 0 – 2 years Sales experience.
The Job : Corporate Sales Executive (Female)
Ref No: 0219-SCSE
Locations: Abuja, Ikeja/Lagos Island – Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Generation of Sales and Collections from old customers and creating new customers.
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- 0-2 years (Previous B2B Sales experience will also be an advantage)
- The ideal candidates must be dynamic and charismatic females with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- They should also be endowed with very impressive physical presence and carriage.
How To Apply