Full-time Society for Family Health (SFH): Finance Officer – AIDSFOND Project Recruitment
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
The Job : Finance Officer – AIDSFOND Project
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Taraba, Nigeria
- Reporting to the Project Team Leader, the Finance Officer will carry out monthly bank reconciliation, ensure accurate postings on SAP using the correct GL, IO, and CC.
- The finance officer will post daily petty cash expenses with monthly certification.
- He/she will handle all staff advance and retirement and carry out all administrative functions of the AIDSFOND grant in Taraba office.
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post-NYSC working experience in finance or audit/control function
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Skills and competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- He/she should be approachable and able to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks on short notice within designated deadlines.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP (SAP) and financial management MIS with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires a high level of creativity and innovation and the ability to maintain operational efficiency in a fast-paced work environment.
How To Apply