Full-time Society for Family Health (SFH): HQ Consultant – AIDSFOND Project Recruitment
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
The Job : HQ Consultant – AIDSFOND Project
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Taraba, Nigeria
Ref Id: sfh-93849
- Reporting to the Project Team Leader, the HQ Consultant will support the Taraba State team for the implementation of HIV care and treatment among women and children to ensure access to sexual reproductive health services and linkages to care and treatment as a continuum of care.
- Prepare quarterly support, review the state budget and carry any other administrative function assigned the supervisor.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Management Social Work.
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in HIV programme
- Good analytical, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team.
- Ability to make propose solutions related to issues with data generated.
Skills and competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, advocacy and communication, skills.
- A mature health programming professional with good experience in community health programmes and demonstrated knowledge and capacity to foster the development of a shared vision.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How To Apply