Full-time Softcom Limited: Call Centre/Customer Support Manager Vacancy
Softcom is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 3 years, we have supported organisations in their quest for impact and growth using Technology.
The Job : Call Centre/Customer Support Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We currently have a challenging and rewarding position for someone seeking to broaden their skills and advance their career in Customer Support.
- As a Call Centre/Customer Support Manager with Softcom, your investigative and problem solving skills will make a valuable contribution to the success of Softcom.
- If you have had ample experience supervising a team of call centre agents or telemarketers, we will like to meets you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises, trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Plans, organizes and controls the operation of the Customer Service Division;
- Assigns personnel to the various operations and instructs them when necessary so they are trained to perform assigned duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Collaborates with Engineering Division in the development of new programs and changes to existing programs to meet future needs.
- Assist in the formulation of targets for customer service team
- Answer questions from customers and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Performs related duties as required.
- B.Sc./HND in Linguistics, English or related discipline.
- Three (3) years Customer Service and Call Centre Experience.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and train direct reports.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in use of computers and date entry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to think logically and to plan work with efficiency and productivity as a priority.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to improve business processes and efficiency
- Able to respond to customers in a friendly and effective manner, some of whom will be demanding or evasive.
- Consistent in following established procedures and in training staff to do the same.
How To Apply